All Eastern spiritual traditions unanimously declare the end goal of all human pursuits as ‘Nirvāna’ – the state of liberation. In fact, Nirvāṇa is a term found in the texts of all major Eastern religions – Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh, and Jain traditions. ‘Nirvāna’ is the highest spiritual state of being that the festival will help the audience unpack and gain clarity on.
– Featuring distinguished speakers from Australia, New Zealand, and India who will share their expertise on the wisdom from the Hindu and Buddhist perspectives
– Round up panel discussions with Q & A
– Breakout workshops on life knowledge that could transform our living
– Covering a broad range of topics with a focus on ‘Nirvāna’, the choices we need to make to attain this perfect state.
– Opportunity to mingle with speakers, researchers, and practitioners of Eastern spirituality informally
VEDA Festival details
EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT