Zoom Classes for Children
August 30 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm
The Children’s Program which Chinmaya Mission holds aims to nourish the cultural growth of the child.
Special Zoom Classes have been organised for all those who do not live in Auckland or Wellington.
Why enroll your children in balvihar?
- To provide children (aged 5 – 13 years) with an atmosphere to grow, noble ideals, healthy emotions and physical discipline.
- To imbibe in children the richness of our culture and heritage and make them aware of the glorious tradition that they hail from.
- To create self-confidence to serve and act cheerfully in the community.
- To inculcate personal discipline and a true spirit of leadership.
- To help latent faculties within the children develop, in a spirit of genuine affection, motivation and trust.
- To foster in children a sound moral compass and personal value system, to aid them in their growth.
What do we do in classes?
- Chanting of Prayers in Sanskrit along with their explanation in English.
- Bhajans (Devotional singing)
- Stories from epics of our culture viz. the Ramayan and/or Srimad Bhagavatam, etc.
- Games & Activities
- Creative work
- Significance & Celebration of Cultural Festivals
- General knowledge discussions
- Bhagavad Geeta Chanting