Structured Cultural Classes for Children
January 1, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Opening doors for children in places that they could not imagine
The main aim of this program is:
- To provide children (aged 5 – 15 years) with an atmosphere to grow, noble ideals, healthy emotions and physical discipline.
- To imbibe in children the richness of our culture and heritage and make them aware of the glorious tradition that they hail from.
- To create self-confidence to serve and act cheerfully in the community.
- To inculcate personal discipline and a true spirit of leadership.
- To help latent faculties within the children develop, in a spirit of genuine affection, motivation and trust.