Invite Chinmaya Mission Teachers for a Satsang.
- To invoke the wisdom of our Gurus and Rishis
- Experience the divine sounds of Vedic chanting
- Bring home auspiciousness and prosperity
- To gain the blessings of our sacred scriptures
Satsang will be for approximately 60 to 75 mins.
Satsang is a gathering in which spiritual reflection, discussion, meditation or teaching takes place; for example, chanting in kirtan or philosophical debate in dharma talks.
It is really easy to organise the satsang.
- Decide on a date and time. We prefer Thursday evenings or Sunday mornings.
- For bookings, contact Prabha Hariswamy at 021-1308046
- Invite your family and friends to the event
- Arrange for some tea and light snacks if you wish, but it is not compulsory